Subject to the authority of a Service Head, possibly assisted by a Deputy, the Stores Accounting Service shall be responsible for:
- managing stores accounts;
- receiving supplies and services;
- preparing invoices for liquidation and certification;
- preparing and signing acceptance reports;
- recording materials in the logbook
- recording services rendered in the service register;
- keeping other stores accounting documents;
- stock management;
- keeping stores files;
- updating monthly and quarterly accounts;
- rendering stores accounts;
- carrying out general equipment inventory ;
- preparing the stores management and equipment account;
- preparing equipment reform, in collaboration with the competent administrations.
it is made up of Stores.
Each Store shall be placed under the authority of a Storekeeper who shall be responsible for :
- preparing and supervising the supply schedules;
- ensuring general supervision of supply activities;
- adopting quality approach throughout the delivery process;
- producing a supply activity report;
- supervising the staff involved in the supply chain;
- maintaining stock records and updating them on a daily basis;
- updating documents associated with Stores Accounting on a daily basis.
Ad Hoc Storekeepers may be appointed as required for specific projects.